Looks like we’re going to be using this Zoom thing for a while now; no matter how quickly shutdown restrictions. In light of this we’ve made our recommendations of the best automations around to more efficiently and effectively integrate Zoom into your life. As with many thing, accept the things you cannot change;
- Add Zoom links to Google Calendar. Whenever you get a Zoom meeting event, automatically add those invites into Google Calendar with the meeting link embedded. This can work for meeting invites or webinars
- Add a new row to a Google Sheet whenever there is a new Zoom recording or registrant. Helps to keep track of recordings from. Meeting. If you are running a webinar or the meeting you can add those to a Google Sheet as well.
- Upload the file to Dropbox whenever there is a new recording in your Zoom account
- Automatically change your Philips Hue lights to a specific mode when your Zoom call. Probably one of our favourites. Perfect for when you’re all ready to start your call but you forget to change the light setting
- Create new note in a Evernote notebook when a new Zoom meeting starts.
We hope you find some of these automations use for you. All in the name of Automating On!